Universal 2G/3G communicator ET083
Cost-effective way to upgrade any intrusion alarm system
What is ET083?
It’s a universal cellular communicator which provides 2G/3G/IP connectivity to any intrusion alarm panel, reporting to alarm receiving centers while simultaneously keeping homeowners informed.
How ET083 works?
ET083 provides communication (GSM/GPRS, LAN) channels for any third party panel.
Monitors all data transmission channels. Transmits selected protocols to alarm receiving center. Simultaneously transmits signals to multiple alarm receiving center servers.
Expands existing panel with additional zones and PGMs and notifies home owner via SMS or voice call.
ET083 application areas
- Remote firmware over-the-air (FOTA) update
- 2G/3G modem available in 3 different frequencies (EU/US/Multiband)
- Configuration via USB cable, no external power source required
- 4 ways of communication: PSTN, GSM, GPRS (2G/3G), LAN
- 2 tamper switches: for enclosure opening and device detachment from the wall detection
- 5 phone users
- Connection ways to panel: serial BUS interface, RING/TIP interface, PGMs
- No re-configuration of old panel needed
- Full remote configuration via GPRS or/and LAN;
- Fully customizable SMS notifications
- Basic/Advanced mode of connection to PSTN panel
|Phone users||up to 5 (system reports to 10 users by SMS/Call)|
|ARC communication methods||Up to 6|
|Backup communication methods to ARC||Up to 5|
|Alarm panel wiring||PSTN (RING/TIP terminals)|
|KeyBus or Serial data interface||KeyBus or Serial data interface|
|Supply voltage||10-24V 300mA max|
|Peak current||Up to 700mA|
|Current used in idle state||Up to 120mA|
|2G/3G modem frequency||EU-band model: 2G 900/1800MHz, 3G 900/2100MHz bands|
|US-band model: 2G 850/1900MHz, 3G 850/1900MHz|
|Multi-band model: 2G 850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3G 800/850/900/1900/2100MHz|
|Number of “low” level (negative) digital inputs||3|
|Allowable input values voltage||0… 1.45V; current: 0.8… 0.6mA|
|Number of outputs||3|
|Maximum commuting output values||3 x 30V; 50mA|
|Generated phone line values||Voltage: 48V; current: 25mA; impedance: 270Ω|
|Dial tone frequency of generated phone line||425 Hz|
|Operating temperature range||-20…+55 °C (-4… +131°F)|
|Humidity||0-90% RH @ 0… +40°C (0-90% RH @ +32… +104°F) (non-condensing|